Shipping Agency is the key factor of our business. We are aimed to provide ship agency services at quality standards at all TURKISH ports and in GREECE, ROMANIA, UKRAINE and RUSSIA with our branch offices and partner companies as well.
* AGENCY SERVICE TO ANY SHIPOWNER, CARGOOWNER AND VESSEL
* PERMANENT AND TIMELY CONTACT WITH PORT AUTHORITIES
* 24 HOURS 7 DAYS ATTENTION TO VESSELS DURING CARGO OPERATIONS
* CONTINUOUS UPDATES TO SHIPOWNERS AND INTERESTED PARTIES
* SERVICE TO VESSELS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE HARBOUR
* CREW TRANSFER
* BUNKER SERVICES
* PROVISION SERVICES
* ALL OTHER RELATED SERVICES
STRAIT PASSAGE AGENCY
We follow all legal procedures for the transit or fairway passing through Bosphorus and Dardanelles to the Black Sea or as the same way to the Meditterrean and the Aegean Sea.
• Exchanging of crew, boarding controls, certification procedures
• Ship repair during moorning
• Motor Boat services
• Delivery and customs formalities of vessel equipments
• Slac / slop and waste discharging
• Flag contolls, clasification society,
technical staff, formal entrance -exist procedures of the surveyor
• Exchaning of crew
• Fresh water supply
• Fuel and Oil supply
• Cash advance to Ship Master
• ITU books and Safety Equipments
• Hull and machine survey supply
STRAIT OF BOSPHORUS
STRAIT OF DARDANELLES
Our Marine Service team is pleased to offer full agency service and logistic support to the owners for their ships calling Yalova and Tuzla Dry Docks. We guarantee round the clock attendance by the professional and experienced agency personnel, daily status updates/reports for ordered services & supplies and effective disbursement account management.
Our close relationships with all Yalova & Tuzla Drydocks and our experience and reliability naturally gives us the tool for timely and smooth communication with authorities which provides the positive outcome to our principals and to their satisfaction.
We ensure problem free environment for crew, technicians, superintendent movements and also timely and safe delivery of spares and equipment to and from your vessel.